Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fixed

I am at my supreme-best when I am writing regularly(not to forget reading) , There  comes a period 
though which i would like to call as a #staunch-phase where you come across so many events that 
you go through the motions more often than not. Saying that these events take some life out of you would 
not be an understatement . This monotonous battle stands the test of time not for your liking.

Everything seems to make a re-fashion statement , You don't want to be up and running for so much that  has
taken place , There is a rush of blood  and that protrusion to take away all you have got , You try to come off age but it's not that easy.

Next is a period you need a #calming-approach which I think comes while writing down and letting it all go 
away , It's all about tearing the keyboard apart you know .I like the sound coming from the keys today , It's the #heavy-hands effect showing that a 'revival' is on the cards. 


By the way from the last few days , I have been reading Chintan Gupta's Blog and whatever i have observed ,
She is a class-act and what not. Just hope she is not the only one reading this  because I am going to tell her to :)


1 comment:

  1. :) you are so kind Ashish :)
    You should write more often, I am very difficult when it comes to reading and I started following your blog the day I read...generally I do not do that....I have a problem that I keep thinking all the time and that's why for me it's a need to write otherwise I can feel certain pain in my brain...haha rhymed there....

    Please do blog often, I like reading what you write...

    a fan xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Say it!

Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs